Skinny Bitches VS Real Women. Really?

It's time to clear the air on an issue between us ladies.
Let's talk about weight. Yup I am going there.
Every single woman has a struggle within herself that has something to do with weight.

Having said that, it is NOT okay to call a woman Skinny Bitch. It is not a compliment.
 In no way EVER is it okay to refer to a female as a "Fat Bitch" so why is it expectable to call a less curvy woman a skinny bitch? It's not.
(I decided to answer that for you in case you thought it was multiple choice)

As I stated above, ALL women are focused on their own weight.
A woman that looks physically fit doesn't just wake up like that.
She busts her ass at the gym, counts calories, stays away from tasty treats, and focuses her energy on staying fit. She spends much of her free time staying active just to maintain her physique. It's a lot of work. She does it for herself.
Does she deserve to be called a Skinny Bitch? Why is she a bitch at all?

We all live different lifestyles and one is not is better than the other.
Each woman decides what is best for her and her happiness.

I used to like the song "All about that Bass" until I read another blog post pointing out that the song  turns "Skinny girls" into something that is bad.
The video itself is disrespectful to what the "curvy girls" consider the "skinny girl"
The curvy girls look pretty and are dressed up while they portray the "skinny girl" as trashy.
What's the point? Weight doesn't define our character as individuals.

Why can't women be proud of their bodies without slamming other women to make themselves feel better?

When it comes to weight and how a woman is built, lets leave the word Bitch and Real Woman out of it.
We are all REAL. We can all be sensitive about ourselves.
Call me a bitch when I stand up for myself or say I'm a Boss Bitch for taking care of my own and working my ass off to care for my family, but don't call me a bitch because the way I am built.

 
As Real Women, we need to respect each other and understand the struggle each one of us faces on our own. Stop living in competition with one another and start encouraging each other.
 
 
xoxo
Sara