Girl Power!

It's hard to believe that in my mid-30's I still experience catty female bull shit.
I don't understand it. I never have.
If you are my friend be my friend, not my competitor and definitely not my saboteur.

I don't know if it's because I am not a girly girl although I do love to dress up but, I am not a tomboy either, even though I love no-makeup days and I'm not afraid to get dirty.
I am socially unclassifiable. Is that a word?
 I don't think I click with any one group 100%
But, stating that, isn't that what life is about? Variety?
I have been thinking about this topic a lot lately and this morning I read THIS great post about "Girl Code".

There are certain things women should be able to count on from most other women.
Judgement and competition should be far from any woman's list.
You know those insecurities you have? Sit down with any woman and I mean ANY woman and you will find she has them too. They may not be exactly the same as yours, but she has them.
Life can be challenging enough without making women you know ( or don't know for that matter) your enemy.
I'm not saying make every female your best friend, because we all have different morals, interests, & beliefs, so we like to surround ourselves with like minded people. That's normal, but just because you don't understand or know another woman is no excuse to condemn her.

I loved a lot of the "codes" the ladies put on Gala's list. What are some of yours? What could you open your mind and heart to and possibly make a good friend out of an unexpected stranger?




#Inspiraiton | #Girls compete with each other #Women empower one another.

Embracing my feminine spirit!
Sara