Christmas Cheer!

Merry Christmas Eve!
I remember waking up on this day as a kid and being so excited I couldn't handle it. We would bounce off the walls from the moment we woke up. It probably drove my mom crazy and now I think I know why my dad insisted on going to work.

The last few weeks, Christian has grown increasingly excited and some days he can't plant his butt in one spot to save his life. I love it. It makes me excited seeing him light up.

I will spend today going over everything we have bought and wonder, "Is it enough? or too much?"
Maybe one more trip to the store....

Once the excitement of Christmas is over, I like to spend the next few days going over my resolution list for the next year. As soon as it's complete, I will share it.

I wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

xoxo Sara