Thankful Thursday

Overall this has been a good week. Todd and I are getting the house back in order and the stressful energy of house hunting is quickly dissolving. Thank you baby Jesus.

I am once again waking up inspired and focused on working on our creative interests and that feels really good. I have had a lot of time to think and re-focus on how much I have to be grateful for.

My list of gratitude right this minute:
renting a cool house in the city (we can walk or pedal to all the hot spots) ~ Whipped Cream Vodka, Delish! ~ planning last minute trips with Handsome ~ Laughing a lot about silly things ~ Halloween decorations! ~ late nights reading ~ Soprano marathons ~ late night munchie runs ~ my boys buying me flowers ~ sweater weather! ~ backyard fire pits ~ Thermals. so comfy ~ the snooze button ~ Snuggle fabric softener ~ family hugs

Choosing to see the good!
Sara