At a cross road

Over the last 2 weeks I have been trying to think like a blogger. What is that though? Take more pictures of my DIY projects? More pictures of myself? My kid? Feet?

I promised pictures of my home redecorating, but honestly I forgot, when I got everything in place and DIY projects done, I thought " Oh shit! I didn't take "before" photos." I shrugged my shoulders and went on with my day.

And let's face it people, that is not really what my blog is about anyway. My blog is.... Chaotic. No other way to explain it. It changes with my moods, life, and my emotions.

Lately I haven't felt particularly motivated. About anything. I don't like that feeling. I feel lost. I am happiest when I am focused on a goal or project, but nothing is exciting me right now. I'm not depressed. I just feel ready for something different. But what? Chop my hair? Take some classes? Take on another hobby? Am I not thinking big enough? Bigger can be scary.
Bigger is life changing. Bingo!

Now, the question is what do I want? Like REALLY want? New job? Live someplace else? Different lifestyle? How does someone start looking for what they want if they don't actually know what it is?

Any advice? What has worked for you at a time like this?

At a cross road
Sara