Kindness is the new black


I came across this article and had to share it. The more I think about inspiring women this month the more I find. It must be the law of attraction in action and I am loving it. In my article Take a bow ladies I suggested finding an awesome woman to read about and as I was searching my book shelves of a woman I wanted to focus on I found The Female Brain I have read this before, but it was years ago. And I thought what better way to celebrate being a woman than learning about what makes us tick and how we are wired from the very beginning. If you have not read it, I highly recommend it. This one is not just for the ladies either, borrow it to your man or any man that is clueless about women and why we do or don't do things like men ( which I think would be boring) anyway.

xoxo Sara