Take a bow ladies

March is Women's History Month and what better time to start my Inspiring Woman posts? I don't need to go into detail about how hard it can be to be a woman, so I won't I want to point out how amazing it is to be born a woman. We should celebrate each other, not tear each other down. Other women are not the competition ladies, we are all going through the same situations in one way or another. Embrace your strong feminine side.

Take a few minutes and read about these awesome women. Each one has accomplished so many things and are proof that we can have, be, or do anything we dream of.

I would like to list a few other leading ladies that I feel need special mention.

Maya Angelou
Sheryl Crow
Elizabeth Taylor
Jewel
Lucille Ball
Amelia Earhart
Mother Teresa

This is just to name a few. I will go further into these ladies individually in separate posts in the near future.

Being a woman can be a competitive world. Instead of pushing other women down, we should be encouraging and supporting one another.

 Pinned Image
Pinned Image

Read about a woman that inspires you this month and strive to be a more accepting strong woman. Other females are not the enemy, they are you just wrapped in a different package.

xoxo Sara