~Thankful Thursday~

I want to start by apologizing for not posting anything for a week. I have been doing a lot of soul searching and sometimes I get lost in my own head.

I am so very thankful for:
  • Todd, for being the best friend I have ever had. I can be me with him.
  • Big family hugs. We even had the dog in the middle
  • My bro for house/dog sitting. What a life saver!
  • Fun adventures with Handsome.
  • Jake being protective of our house. What an awesome dog.
  • Grandma's afghan on our bed. Nights are getting chilly
  • Gettin' shit done. Our trademark has been registered!!!!
  • Learning who your friends are. Even if it's finding out they aren't.
  • Revamping my wardrobe for Fall. Boots and sweaters!
  • Watching the sun set while riding on the motorcycle in the mountains. Beautiful.
Unconditional love! xoxo Sara