NO! I am not sorry.

I have this bad habit of saying sorry for absolutely nothing. It has got to stop. I say sorry when I don't want to do something, I should say NO. I say sorry when someone is in my way and I need to get by. When did I forget "Excuse me"? Why do I feel it's my fault they are in my way?

For some odd reason this thought occured to me this morning. I had a resolution for one month last year to stop saying sorry, but for some reason it was too hard and I gave up. I realize it is a lack of confidence on my part and it takes away the power I deserve to say NO, EXCUSE ME, or better yet, I am not sorry for being me.

I know the Universe agrees with me, because as I had this thought today I stumbled upon this:  I AM NOT SORRY! Thank you Universe! And Thank you Gala for the kick in the butt I need to stop being afraid to do or say what I think/feel is right for me.

So I am going to take Gala's advice and declare my I AM statement:
I am goofy, I am beautiful, I am proud of speaking my mind. I am clumsy. I am moody. I am sensitive. I am a nerd. I am compassionate. I am irrational at times. I am shy. I am aware I crawl into my protective shell at the sign of heart ache. I am aware the I wear my heart on my sleeve. I am proud that I love with all my heart. I am funny. I am happy. I am loved. I am loving. I am spontaneous. I am fucking amazing!

I heard it takes 20+ days to break a habit. Something like that. Starting today for the month of April, I will break the bad habbit of saying sorry when I am not. I am taking back my power.