Bucket List- Color Me Rad = Check!

I am so excited to have checked this off my bucket list. We woke up at 6 a.m. last Saturday morning (Ouch!) to meet our friends downtown for this much hyped about 5K. When we arrived at the Start line, there was a DJ playing fun dance music, people dancing and throwing their color packets all over, and free stuff being tossed into the crowd. The energy was happy and electric. Despite being so early everyone couldn't help but dance in the street. I suspect the majority of them were already drunk. Or still drunk from the night before, in which case I was slightly jealous of both
.
Note to self: tip a few back prior to anything that requires me to participate at 6 a.m. on a Saturday.

We will for sure be making this a regular event on our yearly calender. What a blast!




Livin my dreams.
xoxo Sara