Thankful Thursday

I am such a slacker, I haven't done a Thankful Thursday post in a while.  I am happy that I write in my Gratitude Journal every night and I fall asleep feeling very blessed. It's a great way to end or start your day. Or both! I do it at night because I am not a morning person & I don't want to put anymore pressure on myself than necessary when I need to get out of the house on time. I do recite what I am thankful for in my head while I get ready. There is always something. I am always grateful to smell my soap in the shower and feel a clean dry towel after. It's the little things.

I am so very thankful for:
laughing over silly things~ sweet texts from my hubby~dancing until the wee hours of the morning~making new friends~laying in the warm sun, sipping on a cocktail~ having a blast promoting our business, who knew work could be so fun?~tearing up during a friends wedding~having the best kid ever!~planning our summer trips ~shopping for vintage trailers~ kisses from Jake ~ my mom & dad~making wishes on dandelions~ believing in magic ~ meditating before bed & waking up excited.

And a big Thank You! to anyone that follows my blog. You are appreciated!

xoxo Sara