Reset button



Do you ever wish you had a reset button? I do. Lately no matter what I do, I can't keep my head clear and focused on what is front of me. If I am at work, I can only think of all the things I need to do when I get home. When I get home, I am exhausted and forget half my to-do list I made while at work.

This past weekend I kept waking up with a headache and feeling like I had ton of bricks attached to my body. Monday morning came around and I woke up with yet another headache and oh so tired. I called in sick. I could no longer go on feeling this way. So, I slept until noon, and made it a day of refocusing on what I feel is important and mentally let go of everything else.

Needless to say, I am very happy I took the time for myself and I know it will be a much better week.

Yahoo for ME days!
xoxo Sara