Keeping myself on task

Staying on task can be hard for me. I don't know if its' the ADD, boredom, or frustration, but I have a hard time staying on task. Well that is until lately. I have started writing myself to-do lists, which have proven to work for me. Also I have taken full advantage of my Google calender. I text myself and my husband anything and everything that comes to mind so I don't forget. It's amazing how well my long term memory is as opposed to my short term. It's a work in progress.
Here are a couple things I have found that keep me on task and make me improve myself on a daily basis.
I hope they help you too.
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Whatever it is that you want to do, but can't stay focused I hope this helps. If you have a useful tip, please share! I would love to hear it.

xoxo Sara