My new life motto

~Always wake up a better person than I was yesterday~

Last Friday I had this phrase pop into my head out of nowhere. I jumped up from the couch and wrote it down that minute. When I woke up Saturday morning it was the first thing I thought of and in moments of frustration or anger this phrase has helped me change a reaction or a pattern of thinking. It has only been a few days, but already I have a noticed a difference in myself and thinking of ways I want to better myself.

What is your motto? Do you have a phrase or word you use to better yourself? Or lift your spirits? I would love to hear it.

Lately I have been thinking of how short life is and how I want to make each day count. Even on those days when I work all day and come home to help kiddo do homework, chores, and go to bed. I want those days not to be wasted. We laugh, dance, joke around, use the nice dishes, wear the clothes I was saving for something special, and hug my loved ones repeatedly for no reason. I will not look back on my life and think "I should have..." I am. I will, I do.


Create something amazing! xoxo Sara