Just one of those days...

I woke up sweaty and pissed this morning. I live in a 100 year old house that has a whiny swamp cooler that barely spits out remotely cool air. Needless to say it was a hot uncomfortable night, and after catching up on some True Blood I had fucked up dreams that I think included something paranormal and ended with a funeral. Who's? I am not sure.

The lunch meeting I thought I had scheduled for today, but was actually for tomorrow got cancelled. Which was a good thing because I didn't want to go, but I didn't bring anything to eat because of said meeting so I was tired and hungry. Not good.

The highlight so far was seeing my handsome husband during lunch, but turns out that me not sleeping well and being hungry has put a nasty look on my face and he was instantly scared. Admittedly I can act like a 2 year old when I need lunch and a nap.

Our lunch together was brief but relaxing despite the fact that we talked about calling our wireless provider to get better rates. So, here I am back at my desk, I called the wireless provider, want to guess how that went? I got a hold of some guy in India that told me if I want the cheaper rates they offer to new customers I have to pay a " migration fee" of  $150 in order to get the rates of customers they don't yet have. Make sense?

It's 2:27pm and I am mentally shutting off for the day.

Peace out.
Sara