Fall Fashion Inspirations

The great thing about living in Utah with all four seasons is that I get to reinvent myself four times a year. Just when a style starts feeling mundane, I get to change every little thing about it. Shorts to skinny jeans, peep toe heels to over the knee boots, and tank tops to comfy sweaters. I love it all. Below are my fall inspirations and what I am looking for to comfort myself during the cold months. 


Rings. Lots of big ones.


Color.

Belts. Different colors, sizes, styles.

Dramatic eyes

Military gothic coat

Scarves. Lots and lots of scarves.

The great thing about cold weather is layers. Of all kinds. I plan to take full advantage and make going out into the cold a reason to play with accessories, make-up, and bundle up in something classic.

Happy Fall! xoxo Sara